Jen's 2012 Wrap Up

Posted on December 31,2012 by msppjen

2012 has been a busy year for me. I started the year off on vacation in Ohio with close friends. After that, it was back to the grindstone. In the spring, I started to think about going back to school, applied to grad school, got in, and decided to attend MSPP- all within one month!

It is hard to believe that all of that happened within one year, let alone a single 30 day period. Since I started the program in May, I began to learn and grow more than I thought possible in such a short time. I had expected to learn a lot, but was really blindsided by the personal growth I've experienced so far in the program. This year, I also became a blogger for the school, as you all know ;)

It has been a crazy, busy year, and one full of change. It feels good to be moving forward, worth all of the hard work. In org psych, we talk a lot about change, and our hesitation to change. There is no progress without change, and you just have to take a leap every once in a while and try something new. While this is not a process free of apprehension for me, I believe strongly in trying new things and continually improving.

In addition to my wishes for a happy, health new year to you all, I also offer up a challenge. Take a chance in 2013. It can be anything- trying a new activity, or making a change you've had on your mind for a while. Whatever it is, I wish you the best of luck!

Happy-New-Year-Cupcake-Cookies

What chance are you going to take next year?