Woooo, breaktime!

Posted on February 18,2012 by sskeenmspp

For the second Saturday afternoon in a row, I'm hanging out at home with my wife with a pizza on the way and a hockey game about to begin. It's a pretty good way to unwind after a long week.

Next week, us MSPPers have our February break, and I can't overstate how excited I am. I'll still have my internship hours, but I won't have classes, supervision, or my internship's instructional seminar, so it's a pretty light week.

The break couldn't come at a better time. I've had a lot of work lately, and I've had to make up for some work that I missed for the various personal events that I've had in the past few months. Yet, I'm happy to report that as of about 15 minutes ago, I'm done all my makeup work. I wish I could say that I'm on the right pace with my lit review, but hopefully I can make up for lost time during the break.

Don't worry, loyal reader, I'll get to have some fun too. In fact, tonight I will be going to not one, but two parties. That's right, I'm way too cool for just one party. Also, my wife and I just got a pretty awesome record player as a late wedding gift, so I'm hoping I can make it to a thrift shop or something so that I can pick up some records.

Happy breaktime everybody!