End of the Semester

Posted on April 16,2011 by kmorvillomspp

It’s hard to believe that the end of the semester is almost here. We have about four weeks of classes left and I know people are feeling the pressure. I feel swamped with the amount of papers and work I have to do and even though I’ve been planning it out, it still feels overwhelming.

Next week I have a presentation and paper due for my Research class on my possible doc project. It feels really intimidating to be thinking about my doc project as a second year student, but let’s face it- second year is almost over and its better to be preparing now, rather then later. I’ve been doing some research in order to refine my topic and start working on my presentation. Plus I have a literature review due for my Clinical Seminar and I’ve decided to use some of the research I’ve been finding to complete this.

On top of those three assignments, I also have another three papers to complete, a final to study for, and another presentation! I have to write a final paper for my Psychodynamics class and finish a paper and short presentation for my Humanistics class. I also have a final in my Research class and have to complete a protocol and report for my Projective Methods class. I have to admit, just writing this all is stressing me out, but luckily I have some work finished and plan to use this long weekend (thanks to Patriots Day) to get a big chunk done!

So even though the next few weeks will be stressful, once they’re finished it will feel worthwhile. Getting all these assignments done is rewarding, plus I will have my En Route Masters Degree after this semester, which feels like a nice accomplishment for the work I’ve done thus far. Summer semester is not too far off, but two classes is much more manageable than five. Regardless, I’m looking forward to the short break between the Spring and Summer semesters and for these remaining weeks and assignments to finally be behind me!