If you're considering applying to MSPP for the next academic year, but you are worried that you do not have the prerequisite courses, or you want to freshen up your knowledge, consider signing up for the MSPP Preparatory Courses! Registration ends today, so act NOW to sign up (deadline may be extended, but contact MSPP ASAP). Courses are online and begin Oct. 25- Dec 17th. Courses may also be offered this spring. Read below to find out more information:
Why should you take our courses?
· Complete your pre-requisites for graduate school- including MSPP pre-requisite coursework for the PsyD, Clinical Psychology program
· Gain more knowledge of psychology and the mental health field
· Strengthen your resume in the area of human services with our graduate level courses
· For International Students: Experience graduate academic study in the U.S.
· October 25- December 17, 2010 (8 week session)
· Fully Online, Asynchronous
Abnormal Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Theories of Personality, Behavioral Statistics, Introduction to Counseling and Psychotherapy