Thanks, Mr. Weather Man!

Posted on April 12,2012 by jgarciamspp

When I woke up the sun was shining. By the time I made it to school it was slightly gloomy and a little rainy. This Arizona girl is still not used to the sudden changes in weather. I walked out with a light sweater... And I clearly need a rain coat now.

Oh well.

The good news is: this weather makes me want to do homework. A strange reaction, I know. But think about it: all snuggled in your favorite "house clothes" with nothing better to do than read. That is what I am doing now. Well... I'm writing a blog now, but I was reading a minute ago. And I will keep reading. When I feel that the weather is less than inviting I like to stay at home and plow through my assignments. So this could not have happened at a better time.

With the academic year coming to an end and my last Weekend in Residence only days away, I was afraid I would run out of steam. I was afraid that I would find so many more interesting things to do than my last few assignments. (Watch endless episodes of "Big Band Theory", play Angry Birds until I ran out of levels, become wrapped up in posting millions of photos of my cute little dog on Instagram...) But, with this slight change in weather I am refocused. I am determined to finish as much as I can by the end of the day. This is a good thing. This means no end-of-the-year scrambling to finish everything.

Thanks weather-changing-forces. I appreciate you right now. :-)

20120412-144407.jpg